Don't know? Ask!

For an introverted artist that likes to set things on fire, I sure do like connecting with the outside world. By connecting with you all, I know how to best flesh out My public image as I have been so reticent to do for so long. Now that this stray panther has a nice warm home with a place next to the fire, I'm not as likely to rip out throats, but do keep your stupidity and penis in check. I know your dick gets hard over the weirdest shit but that's why I have phone lines. (hint, hint) Check My FAQs post before sending Me a line, pissing Me off by not doing so and making repeat Myself or sending a formal email is not the way to start off our new and exciting foray into obscure sexuality, now is it?

email me for answers to life's questions. (or just about BDSM and our future session together)

Comments

Popular Posts