Moving to the Netherlands

Yes, its true. I will be relocating to live central to the Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam. I am looking forward to further expanding upon My professional practice and natural skill set. I am currently looking for munches, meetups, commercial dungeons and photographers to work with and enjoy. If you have anything you would like to share with Me in regards to what I seek, send Me an email directly: claudiatyphoon@gmail.com

Delightfully My new location will put Me that much closer to: Brussels, Copenhagen, London, Glasgow, Antwerp, Cologne, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris, Manchester and Dublin. All cities I plan on touring in order of most fervent demand dictates.

If you want to book a session or any other type of meeting I offer, send Me an email of inquiry and let's see how devilish we may play.

Look forward to seeing you,
Domina Typhoon

Comments

Popular Posts