Booking a session:

If you are curious about My booking process, I must advise you that there is not a form to fill out but an awareness of self that I require. you are to email Me politely of your interest, boundaries and potential dates in which you would like to book. If you are simply more curious, you are welcome to respectfully email Me. If your emails are incredible long winded and you desire a pen pal, I am not the Domme for you. I desire a real connection with My play pets and My patience runs out if you are not serious about a real-time meeting at some point, whatever that may be. (I will be able to tell in our correspondences.) Know that I love to explore sexuality in general and be creative in its expression, our time together does not necessarily need to be inside a dungeon studio (which is why I have become particularly skilled in public play) and I will be slightly saddened that I don't get to hit you with fun implements in an enclosed space. I tend to defer to industry standard when it comes to My session fees and prefer longer sessions so that our full range of expression can be seen through.

Comments

Popular Posts