Los Angeles Feb. 5th-9th

I had a wonderful trip! Not only did I have some wonderful clients and truly enjoyable sessions, but I spent time with a great fellow Domme: Cybill Troy. We both started our professional careers in the same commercial Dungeon, Mistress Jasmine's. It has since been renamed. Two of My best friends to this day were met there, so much of My BDSM experimentation was there. It was great to connect with Ms. Troy again after so many years of our divergent careers had passed. I had a photo and video shoot; each new shoot I feel more comfortable in front of the camera and enjoy expressing Myself there. I especially loved playing with the rubber doll's inflated breast while smothering him. (photos and clip to be released as soon as life allows.) Definitely had the most enjoyable toilet session to date.  What I love about having sessions in new environments, new cities is that I feel confident in each, I know how the sessions should flow, how to manage My time, to check in with My client/sub/slave and have the best fucking time. I treated Myself to a wonderful spa pedicure and got My design dick hard at a wonderful magazine available. I would go back, and based on the continued emails I'm received, it may just be before the year is out. To continued trips and world travels.

Comments

Popular Posts